Friday 20 November 2015

FREE Pattern Friday - Scrap Yarn Projects

Do you have lots of small balls of yarn you don't know what to do with?
I do!! Many!!  

Working on a striped blanket.  Will probably donate it to charity when I am done.  Every other color is 2 rows of pattern, with a row of single crochet in between each pattern.  Just picking patterns as I finish rows.




Here are some other ideas I have found that will use up a lot of your scrap yarn stash :)






















Do you have a favorite pattern to use up your yarn stash?  Would love a link!  Please post it in a comment.

If you have a minute, and are on FB, please stop by my new page:

Happy Crocheting!







1 comment:

  1. The basket is a great idea. Making newborn hats for the new babies at hospitals is what some do too. Or you could make larger children hats with leftovers.

    ReplyDelete