Wednesday 7 October 2015

FREE Pattern Friday: Autumn Cowl

If you have looked at my other Friday posts you will know that I crochet quite a bit for Charity.  A friend has an aunt who volunteers at a shelter for abused women and I have decided to crochet scarves and possibly some hats for those women.  

Pinterest is one of my favorite sites to look for free patterns.  I could probably get quite a bit more crocheting done if I wasn't always looking for new patterns to try :)  But I just can't seem to help myself.... lol

Found this great pattern with a new stitch to learn and happened to have the same colors in stock as the pattern showed!  That never happens.

Here are photo's of the infinity scarf I did:



I really like this pattern and will do it again.  It's easy to follow, easy to do and looks very nice.  I used Vannah's Choice yarns, one of my favorites.  But you could use any worsted weight (4) yarn.

Here is the pattern for this scarf:  Autumn Cowl

If you don't crochet and would like a cowl, I can custom crochet it for you in color you would like :)
You can see more of my custom crochet items on my FACEBOOK page.

Have a Wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment